Mile End’s all beef, Kosher style Hoyt Dogs (named after the street their Brooklyn location is on) are crafted from beginning to end in house and enclosed in a natural casing. This kit includes everything you need to create 8 of these NYC style street dogs in your very own home.
Each Hoyt Dogs Pack serves between 6-8 people and includes:
- 8 1/6th lb house made all beef franks
- 8 split top Potato Rolls
- 1 pint Sauerkraut
- ½ pint Relish
- ½ pint Deli Mustard
Instructions / Storage
Hoyt Dogs: We recommend searing Hoyt Dogs in a pan or griddle. If you would like to grill over an open flame, we recommend grilling on very low heat away from the flames, or placing the hot dogs on a sheet of aluminum foil that covers the grill to prevent flare ups from burning through the natural casings.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.