No New York City Jewish Deli would be complete without a Reuben and like everything else Mile End does, they’re putting out one of the city’s best. It all starts with their house-cured corned beef topped with slices of creamy Jarlsberg, a tangy sauerkraut and scratch made Russian dressing, all piled high on pumpernickel and grilled to perfection on your grill or in your oven.
Each Corned Beef Reuben Kit serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 lbs house-cured Corned Beef
- ½ lb Jarlsberg cheese
- ½ loaf sliced fresh Pumpernickel
- 1 pint of Sauerkraut
- ½ pint of Russian Dressing
- 1 quart McClures Whole Garlic Dill Pickles
Instructions / Storage
Mile End Deli’s fresh meats should be enjoyed within 2 days of arrival and stored in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to 2 months; please try to remove as much air from the packaging as possible before freezing.
First, remove the meat and put it on a plate divided into portions for each sandwich. Place the sliced Jarlsberg on top of each portion of meat. Apply the house-made Russian dressing to both slices of bread. Place cheese topped meat on top of one slice of bread. Lift some sauerkraut from the container letting the liquid drip off before placing it on top of the cheese. Place the other slice of bread on top and place the whole sandwich in the oven or on a stove top pan. Heat thoroughly until the cheese is melted, covering to help the process along. Be sure not to burn the bread!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.