Mighty Quinn’s BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. Mighty Quinn’s brisket is made from the best all-natural meat and smoked for up to 22 hours. Before being smoked, each brisket is rubbed in the New York barbecue restaurant’s house made spice blend and cured overnight before hitting the smoker. The end result is deep flavor with the perfect mix of spice and smoke that put Mighty Quinn’s on the national BBQ map.
Taking his cues from his favorite Texas and Carolina BBQ styles, Mighty Quinn’s founder and pitmaster Hugh Mangum has taken the best of both barbecue worlds and created something truly unique, and one of the absolute best BBQ joints in New York City. Alongside some of the best pork ribs found anywhere in the country, the New York BBQ restaurant, which first opened in the East Village in 2011, also smokes mouth-watering brisket, delicious burnt ends, and the “Brontosaurus,” an on-the-bone short rib smoked for 18 hours that’s so large we’re pretty sure it actually came from a Brontosaurus.
- Each Whole BBQ Brisket Weighs approximately 8 lbs and one bottle of housemade BBQ sauce (16 oz.)
- This serves approximately 18-20 people
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
- 25 Slow Smoked Chicken Wings – Ultimate Asian inspired BBQ chicken wings named top 10 in the country by Zagat. Spice level: Medium-Hot. Includes housemade spicy Chile-Lime sauce (8 oz.) and Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum sealed and shipped with dry ice
- This item needs to be heated in an oven to serve
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Wrap cryovaced brisket with heavy aluminum foil
- Place brisket on sheet tray with proper side facing up (see packaging)
- Heat in oven for 2 hours or until temperature is 165 degrees
- Let brisket rest for 10 minutes before removing from plastic and aluminum foil
- Remove from plastic and aluminum foil and drain excess liquid in packaging
- Cut brisket against grain into 1/4" thick slices, pour extra liquid on brisket
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.