Melissa’s Produce ships its legendary produce nationwide on Goldbelly! This sampler pack includes a variety of summer grapes.
Founded by Sharon and Joe Hernandez in 1984, Melissa’s Produce distributes the freshest produce to world-class restaurants, TV shows like “Top Chef,” and you. From its founding in a small rented room to its current standing as the U.S.’s largest distributor of specialty produce with a 280,000 square foot warehouse in Los Angeles, Melissa’s Produce has remained family-run since the beginning. Fresh vegetable and fruit delivery includes flawless baby vegetables; exotic fruits including lychees and Pepino melons (and some you may not have even heard of, like sapotes and tamarillos); and more — you’ve truly never had produce like this.
This package includes 4 lbs. of Grapes
- Grapes are packaged in a plastic clamshell container
Grape Varieties May Include
- Candy Sweet Grapes (1 lb.) – Though petite in size, this amber-green seedless grape has a big taste that makes it an excellent kids snack or lunchbox favorite. A late-season variety with an extremely high sugar content, the Candy Sweets® name describes its great flavor! Though petite in size, this amber-green seedless grape has a big taste that makes it an excellent kids snack or lunchbox favorite. Serve a bunch or two on a party platter; this grape’s firm, crunchy texture and sweetness plays well against any extra sharp cheese.
- Jelly Drop Grapes (1 lb.) – Jelly Drops® Grapes are a hybrid of the popular Thompson seedless grape and the rich, meaty Concord grape variety. The result is a plump, juicy, dark purple seedless table grape with a thin skin. The aromatic, earthy flavor is similar to Concord but mellowed by the mild sweetness of the Thompson. This variety is a perfect out-of-hand summer snack and also tastes delicious when made into a sweet sauce for almost any kind of meat or poultry dish.
- Muscatos® Grapes (1 lb.) – Melissa’s Muscatos™ grapes vary in color from green to red to black and are hybrids of some very special seedless grape varieties. They make a perfect summer snack with their crisp texture and mouthwatering, juicy interior. Muscatos™ Grapes are much sweeter than the average grape, measuring at a brix (sweetness) level of at least 22 compared to the average grape brix of about 16.
Out of Season
- Champagne Grapes (1 lb.) – Highly decorative, Melissa’s Champagne Grapes are popular as a dessert fruit and gourmet garnish. Small bunches of these miniature currant grapes are often draped over champagne or wine glass rims. Champagne Grapes are small and seedless and have a deep blue-black color when ripe. The average size of each bunch is the length and width of a hand.
Instructions / Storage
- Fruits arrive ready to enjoy or prepare!
- Do not wash before storing. Refrigerate in crisper for up to one week
- Melissa’s Produce ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.