Looking for a fresh, juicy assortment of the season’s best exotic fruits? Based on availability, this stunning assortment may include: Asian Pears, Blood Oranges, Feijoas, Kiwis, Kumquats, Persimmons, Pomegranates, Sapotes, Tamarillos, Lychees, Passion Fruit, Specialty Bananas, Strawberry Papayas, Cherimoyas, Baby Pineapples, Pepino Melons, Mangoes, Starfruit, or Coconuts.
From its founding by Sharon and Joe Hernandez in 1984 in a small rented room, to its current standing as the U.S.’s largest distributor of specialty produce with a 280,000 square foot warehouse in Los Angeles, Melissa’s Produce has remained family-run. If you’ve been wondering how world-class restaurants and TV shows like “Top Chef” have been able to track down the world’s best produce…well, the secret’s out. Fresh vegetable and fruit delivery includes flawless baby vegetables; exotic fruits including lychees and Pepino melons (and some you may not have even heard of, like sapotes and tamarillos); and more — you’ve truly never had produce like this.
Produce included is subject to availability and will vary
This package includes 8 lbs. of Exotic Fruits
- Arrived in a beautiful Gift Basket
Exotic Fruits May Include
- Asian Pears
- Blood Oranges
- Passion Fruit
- Specialty Bananas
- Strawberry Papayas
- Baby Pineapples
- Pepino Melons
Instructions / Storage
- Fruits arrive ready to enjoy or prepare!
- Upon arrival, fruits may be stored on the countertop for 3-5 days
- Melissa’s Produce ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.