One lb of our handpicked fresh lobster meat served with gluten-free rolls baked for us by “Bam Bam Bakery”, Portland’s exclusively gluten-free bakery. The roll is shaped like a bun, so you cut through the middle and grill the insides of the roll before assembling! Includes Casco Bay Sea Salt Butter, mayonnaise packs, roll sleeves and wet naps.
This package includes everything you need to make 4 Lobster Rolls:
- 1 lb. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat
- 4 Gluten-free Rolls
- Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter
- Mayonnaise, Roll Sleeves, and an Instruction Card
- Chips or pickles are not included in this kit
GF Roll Ingredients: Gluten free flour blend,(oat,Teff, white rice, tapioca) eggs, canola oil, agave, yeast, apple cider vinegar, Baking powder, psyllium.
Instructions / Storage
- McLoons’ lobsters are caught on the day and steamed in small batches until cooked through, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Mcloons’ lobsters are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster Roll!
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.