When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. This 2 lb. lobster is for folks with hefty appetites or split it with a special someone for a lovely dinner for two!
- Choose between Live or Cooked Lobster
- Add local Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter
- This is only available as hard shell
- Each lobster serves 2 people
- Includes bibs, picks, wet napkins, and lobster cooking and cracking instructions!
Instructions / Storage
- Lobsters are caught on the day and packed in custom McLoons boxes with gel ice that will keep your seafood cold and fresh
- Cooked lobsters are meant to be prepared and served the day received, however they can stay in the refrigerator overnight
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- The cook time is much longer for these 2 lb. lobsters, so keep that in mind when planning a large event!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.