Named by Saveur as one of the best pies in America, each Shoofly pie is made from scratch, with an Amish-Mennonite recipe that has been in the McClure Family for over 30 years! Made with McClure’s very own pie crust, delicious molasses based filling and a couple of other secrets thrown in, this is truly Lancaster County’s Best! Their ‘wet bottom’ Shoofly Pie has a gooey molasses bottom and is one of the very best that you will find anywhere.
Each Shoofly Pie is 10 inches across, weighs 32 ozs and serves 8-10 people.
Syrup, brown sugar, eggs, bleached wheat flour, shortening (partially hyrdrogenated soybean oil & cottonseed oil with mono & diglycerides added), baking soda (corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), preservative, salt.
Instructions / Storage
Serve at room temperature with a scoop of ice cream. Each pie can last up to 14 days refrigerated or up to 9 months in the freezer in a freezer bag.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McClure’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.