Maurice French Pastries ships its famous pound cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Maurice’s pound cake is moist and buttery. This delicious pound cake is a classic that’s perfect for brunch, dessert, or as a sweet snack.
Winner of the People’s Choice Award for best King Cake at the 2016 New Orleans King Cake Festival, French chef and owner Jean-Luc Albin has brought the finest techniques in pastry baking to New Orleans. Chef Albin bought Maurice French Pastries from its namesake owner Maurice Ravet in 1989 and the rest is delicious history. Maurice’s French Pastries’ iconic King Cakes, famous “Kugelhopf,” and other specialty pastries have earned legendary status in Metairie, Louisiana. Maurice’s French Pastries’ King Cakes come in flavors like praline cream cheese, chocolate pecan, Bavarian cream, and traditional cinnamon.
This package includes your choice of 3 Pound Cake loaves
May contain: Nuts, Dairy, Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- Kept in a cool dry area, away from light, cakes may be enjoyed for up to a week
- Frozen and double wrapped, cakes may be enjoyed for up to 3 months
- To serve from frozen, set the cake out at room temperature for about 2 hours before serving
- Maurice’s French Pastries ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.