Maurices’ pound cake is moist and buttery. This delicious cake is a classic that’s perfect for brunch, dessert or a sweet snack.
Recipient of the People’s Choice award for best King Cake at the 2016 New Orleans King Cake Festival, French chef and owner Jean-Luc Albin has brought the finest techniques in pastry baking to New Orleans for almost 25 years, and his iconic King Cakes, famous “Kugelhopf,” and other specialty pastries have earned him legendary status in one of the baking capitals of the world.
This package includes your choice of 3 Pound Cake loaves
May contain: Nuts, Dairy, Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to enjoy
- Kept in a cool dry area, away from light, cakes may be enjoyed for up to a week
- Frozen and double wrapped, cakes may be enjoyed for up to 3 months
- To serve from frozen, set the cake out at room temperature for about 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Maurice’s French Pastries ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.