Mac Pie ships its famous Mac Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The Original Vanilla Mac Pie is made with macadamia nuts, Maui raw sugar, fresh Hawaiian eggs, local creamery butter, pure double fold vanilla, and a light dusting of macaroon coconut, cradled in Sheila’s crave-worthy macadamia nut crust.
When Sheila Everitt’s friends tasted her delicious macadamia nut pie, they insisted that she drop everything and go into the pie business. Reluctantly, she started catering small parties in her hometown of Kona, Hawaii. Word spread about her signature Mac Pies, a twist on her grandmother’s traditional Southern chess pies, and before long, Sheila was baking around the clock, supplying famous Big Island hotels and restaurants with her handmade dessert sensations. In 1996, she opened a shop in Kona, and Mac Pie was born. Food Network has declared Mac Pie "Hawaii’s Best Pie.”
This package includes 1 Original Vanilla Mac Pie
- Choose between 8" or 10"
- Each 8" pie serves 6-10 people
- Each 10" pie serves 8-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- Mac Pie arrives ready to serve. Remove packaging, slice, and enjoy!
- For neater slices, try chilling the pie before slicing.
- Pie can be eaten chilled or at room temp.
- Can be stored in a sealed container at room temperature for 7 days, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Can be frozen immediately in original packaging for up to 1 year.
- Mac Pie ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.