We have a feeling you won’t want to share this apple pancake…that’s why this package includes two of them! Paired with two Lou Malnati’s pizzas, this package can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Lou Malnati began making deep-dish pizzas with his father Rudy in the 1940s, and he opened his own pizzeria in 1971; it’s been a Windy City icon ever since, and today it’s run by Lou’s son Rick. Lou Malnati’s uses only the highest-quality ingredients in its legendary pizza, which has a flaky, buttery crust, a proprietary sausage blend, and a chunky tomato sauce, and it’s been called the best deep-dish pizza in Chicago.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizzas
- 2 Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza, your choice
- 2 Apple Villa Pancakes
- Each pizza measures 9" and serves 1-2 people
- Each apple pancake weighs 16 oz. and feeds 2-3 people.
Pizza Options Include:
- 2 Cheese Pizzas
- 2 Sausage Pizzas
- 2 Pepperoni Pizzas
- 2 Veggie Pizzas
- 2 Spinach Pizzas
- 2 Crustless Pizzas
- 1 Cheese + 1 sausage Pizza
- 1 Cheese + 1 Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 Cheese + 1 Veggie Pizza
- 1 Cheese + 1 Spinach Pizza
- 1 Cheese + 1 Crustless Pizza
- 1 Sausage + 1 Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 Sausage + 1 Veggie Pizza
- 1 Sausage + 1 Spinach Pizza
- 1 Pepperoni + 1 Veggie Pizza
- 1 Pepperoni + 1 Spinach Pizza
- 1 Veggie + 1 Spinach Pizza
- 2 Heart-Shaped Cheese Pizzas
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- If pizzas are still frozen when they arrive or are cool to the touch, place them in the freezer and bake them within 30 days.
For the best experience, bake from a frozen state according to the following instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan.
- Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza.
- If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes.
- Microwave cooking is not recommended.
- Allow pancake to thaw at room temperature for 15-45 minutes, or for best results thaw pancake overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat a conventional oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove pancake from packaging and then remove tamper proof film and lid but leave pancake in baking tin.
- Bake Apple Pancake in the tin for 35-45 minutes on middle rack until pancake rises and turns golden brown in the center (cooking time is shorter when using a convection even).
- Pancake is done when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Let the pancake cool for 5 minutes, then place a platter over the top and carefully flip pancake onto platter using oven mitts.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
- An additional shipping fee of $30 per package applies to all Alaska, and Hawaii orders
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.