Lou’s pizzas are made according to the family’s original five-decade-old deep dish pizza recipe. Each pizza is hand-made from scratch with mozzarella cheese, vine ripened plum tomatoes, and fresh toppings layered upon a flaky, buttery crust. Each pizza is 9" and serves two adults.
- Each Package includes 4 Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizzas and serves 4-8 people
- Each pizza is 9"
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
If pizzas are still frozen when they arrive or are cool to the touch, place them in the freezer and bake them within 30 days.
For the best experience, bake from a frozen state according to the following instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove lid and lift pizza out of the pan.
- Wipe away condensation from the pan and lightly oil the pan.
- Return pizza to the pan and bake on the middle rack until cheese melts and crust becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Baking times vary for each type of pizza and length of bake time is indicated on the lid of each pizza.
- If the pizza has thawed decrease bake time by 5 minutes.
- Microwave cooking is not recommended.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
Due to high demand and COVID-19, Lou Malnati’s is experiencing some order delays. Pizzas may ship 1-2 weeks after order confirmation. Tracking info will be emailed the same day the pizzas ship
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
- An additional shipping fee of $30 per package applies to all Alaska, and Hawaii orders
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.