Hickory Smoked Turkey
Logan Farms’ plump, big-breasted birds are delicately cured and ever-so-slowly smoked with real hickory wood chips. Never dry, always moist, & with just a hint of that smoky aroma.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes a 9-10 lb. Hickory Smoked Turkey
- Arrives Fully Cooked
- Naturally Gluten Free
Cured with Water, Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate, Vanilla Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors
Instructions / Storage
- Each Hickory Smoked Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate immediately, if, in a frozen state, you may either keep frozen or thaw in the fridge.
- If already thawed when you receive it, then please do not re-freeze.
- If vacuum seal is intact, then product will last up to a month in the fridge.
- For up to 12 months in vacuum packaging
- Thaw in the refrigerator, remove & discard packaging material.
- To warm, double wrap with aluminum foil and bake at 325 for 1.5 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Logan Farms ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.