Logan Farms ships its famous Hickory Smoked Turkey nationwide on Goldbelly! Logan Farms’ plump, big-breasted birds are delicately cured and ever-so-slowly smoked with real hickory wood chips. Never dry, always moist, and with just a hint of that smoky aroma.
Since 1995, Logan Farms has been making the South’s tastiest Cajun style turkeys and honey-glazed hams. This location owned and operated by Ryan Gnemi and Doug Garner in Jackson, Mississippi, Logan Farms specializes in delicious Southern butchery and bringing families together.
The size and weight of individual turkeys will vary. The turkey you receive may be larger or smaller than specified.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes a 9-10 lb. Hickory Smoked Turkey
- Arrives Fully Cooked
- Naturally Gluten Free
Cured with Water, Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate, Vanilla Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors
Instructions / Storage
- Each Hickory Smoked Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate immediately, if, in a frozen state, you may either keep frozen or thaw in the fridge.
- If already thawed when you receive it, then please do not re-freeze.
- If vacuum seal is intact, then product will last up to a month in the fridge.
- For up to 12 months in vacuum packaging
- Thaw in the refrigerator, remove & discard packaging material.
- To warm, double wrap with aluminum foil and bake at 325 for 10 minutes per pound (approx. 1.5 hours total warm time)
- IMPORTANT: Hickory Smoked Turkeys smoked in this fashion must be fully warmed in the oven before serving. Certain areas around the bone can show a “pink” color. This is not an indication of a “raw” product – that is our turkey cure we pump our birds with, much like we cure our hams, and will dissipate once warmed properly in the oven for approx. 10 minutes per pound (around 1.5 hours total)
- Logan Farms ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.