Lithuanian Bakery ships its famous Napoleon Torte nationwide on Goldbelly! This vanilla and apricot torte is handcrafted in a three-day process at this unique specialty bakery in Omaha — just the way it was done a century ago in Eastern Europe — with skill, patience, and the finest all-natural ingredients. The result is a flaky, melt-in-your-mouth dessert straight from the Old World.
The three Mackevicius brothers — Algird, Vytautas, and Alfonsas — run Omaha’s renowned Lithuanian Bakery, which was founded by their parents Vytautas and Stefanie Mackevicius in 1962. Alfonsas oversees production of their famed Napoleon Tortes, a Lithuanian specialty named after Napoleon Bonaparte. This light, flaky, masterpiece of eight wafer layers and handmade buttercream is made today at the Eastern European bakery with the same painstaking three-day process as more than a century ago, resulting in an exceptional one-of-a-kind dessert experience.
This package includes 1 Original Vanilla Apricot Napoleon Torte
Choose from 3 different sizes:
- Small Rectangular Torte 7"x 4" (Serves 8)
- Medium Round 8" (Serves 16)
- Large Round 10" (Serves 24)
Tortes contain no additives or preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Tortes are baked to order and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Tortes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or in the freezer for up to 4 months
- To serve, allow the torte to come to room temperature 1 hour before serving. Tortes can also be served cold. To serve from frozen, allow torte to thaw in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for 3 hours before serving
- Lithuanian Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.