Lithuanian Bakery ships its famous Napoleon Torte and breads nationwide on Goldbelly! Both of Lithuanian Bakery’s specialties are featured in this combo pack: Freshly-baked Eastern European Rye Breads, and their signature, multi-layered Napoleon Tortes. Choose one of two exceptional Tortes, and two of their five specialty ryes.
The three Mackevicius brothers — Algird, Vytautas, and Alfonsas — run Omaha’s renowned Lithuanian Bakery, which was founded by their parents Vytautas and Stefanie Mackevicius in 1962. Alfonsas oversees production of their famed Napoleon Tortes, a Lithuanian specialty named after Napoleon Bonaparte. This light, flaky, masterpiece of eight wafer layers and handmade buttercream is made today at the Eastern European bakery with the same painstaking three-day process as more than a century ago, resulting in an exceptional one-of-a-kind dessert experience.
- This package includes 1 Torte + 2 Rye Breads
- Choose your Torte flavor: Original Vanilla Apricot or Chocolate Raspberry (Small Rectangle (7"x 4" – serves 8) or Medium Round (8" – serves 16)
- Choose your Rye Bread. Flavor options listed below
Bread Options Include
- Sourdough Rye – the original, made with ground caraway and a hint of onion
- Pumpernickel – hearty and dense, made with rough-cut high-fiber pumpernickel rye flour
- Country Rye – medium density hybrid rye baked with a touch of molasses for rich color and flavor
- Cranberry-Walnut Sourdough – their classic sourdough enhanced with cranberries & walnuts
- Bohemian Rye – rich & tangy with a lighter texture than original sourdough; made with fennel, caraway and (when in season) fresh dill
Original Vanilla Apricot Torte – Wheat Flour, Sour Cream, Unsalted Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Milk, Vanilla Extract, Apricot, Salt.
Chocolate Raspberry Torte – Wheat Flour, Sour Cream, Unsalted Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate Extract, Raspberry, Salt, Mixed Nuts.
Bohemian – Cultured Sour, Medium Rye Flour, Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Whole Caraway Seed, Fresh Dill (When In Season).
Country Sourdough – Pumpernickel Flour, Rye Flour, Caraway Seed, Molasses, Sugar, Yeast, Shortening, Salt
Cranberry-walnut Sourdough – Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, Sugar, Yeast, Shortening, Spices.
Sourdough – Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Shortening, Spices.
Tortes & Breads contain no additives or preservatives.
Instructions / Storage
- Tortes are baked to order and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Tortes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or in the freezer for up to 4 months
- Breads can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve the torte, allow it to come to room temperature 1 hour before serving. Tortes can also be served cold. To serve from frozen, allow torte to thaw in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for 3 hours before serving
- Lithuanian Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.