Lithuanian Bakery ships its famous Rye Breads nationwide on Goldbelly! Baked with Old World recipes and techniques, these authentic Eastern European ryes are loaded with character and flavor. Select from a delicious variety of freshly-baked ryes with a range of tastes and textures to suit your preferences.
The three Mackevicius brothers — Algird, Vytautas, and Alfonsas — run Omaha’s renowned Lithuanian Bakery, which was founded by their parents Vytautas and Stefanie Mackevicius in 1962. Alfonsas oversees production of their famed Napoleon Tortes, a Lithuanian specialty named after Napoleon Bonaparte. This light, flaky, masterpiece of eight wafer layers and handmade buttercream is made today at the Eastern European bakery with the same painstaking three-day process as more than a century ago, resulting in an exceptional one-of-a-kind dessert experience.
This package includes 4 Rye Breads of your choice. Bread options include:
- Sourdough Rye – the original, made with ground caraway and a hint of onion
- Pumpernickel – hearty and dense, made with rough-cut high-fiber pumpernickel rye flour (sold out)
- Country Rye – medium density hybrid rye baked with a touch of molasses for rich color and flavor (sold out)
- Cranberry-Walnut Sourdough – their classic sourdough enhanced with cranberries & walnuts
- Bohemian Rye – rich & tangy with a lighter texture than original sourdough; made with fennel, caraway and (when in season) fresh dill
Bohemian – Cultured Sour, Medium Rye Flour, Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Whole Caraway Seed, Fresh Dill (When In Season).
Country Sourdough – Pumpernickel Flour, Rye Flour, Caraway Seed, Molasses, Sugar, Yeast, Shortening, Salt
Cranberry-walnut Sourdough – Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, Sugar, Yeast, Shortening, Spices.
Sourdough – Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Shortening, Spices.
Breads contain no additives or preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Breads are baked to order and shipped fresh. They arrive ready to serve
- Breads can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 month
- Lithuanian Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.