Lithuanian Bakery ships its famous Napoleon Torte nationwide on Goldbelly! This chocolate and raspberry torte is handcrafted in a three-day process at this unique specialty bakery in Omaha — just the way it was done a century ago in Eastern Europe — with skill, patience, and the finest all-natural ingredients. The result is a flaky, melt-in-your-mouth dessert straight from the Old World. Topped with mixed nuts and chocolate sprinkles, Lithuanian Bakery’s chocolate-raspberry torte is as pretty as it is delicious.
Omaha’s renowned Lithuanian Bakery is run by the three Mackevicius brothers — Algird, Vytautas, and Alfonsas. The Omaha bakery was founded by their parents in 1962. Alfonsas oversees production of the Eastern European bakery’s famed Napoleon Tortes, a Lithuanian specialty named after Napoleon Bonaparte that is made with the same painstaking three-day process as more than a century ago. The light, flaky, Napoleon Torte has eight layers of wafers and handmade buttercream, and it’s an exceptional one-of-a-kind treat.
This package includes 1 Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Torte
Choose from 3 different sizes:
- Small Rectangular Torte 7"x 4" (Serves 8)
- Medium Round 8" (Serves 16)
- Large Round 10" (Serves 24)
Wheat Flour, Sour Cream, Unsalted Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate Extract, Raspberry, Salt, Mixed Nuts (including Granulated Peanuts)
Tortes contain no additives or preservatives.
Contains peanuts, may also come into contact with tree nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Tortes are baked to order and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator. Tortes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or in the freezer for up to 4 months
- To serve, allow the torte to come to room temperature 1 hour before serving. Tortes can also be served cold. To serve from frozen, allow torte to thaw in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for 3 hours before serving
- Lithuanian Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.