"Not Fried Chicken" Ice Cream Bucket - 9 Pieces
A six-time finalist for the James Beard Awards’ Outstanding Pastry Chef, Chef Cynthia Wong has turned her attention to the wide world of ice cream with Life Raft Treats, South Carolina’s only chef-driven artisan ice cream truck.
All of Wong’s ice cream is made with high-quality locally-farmed dairy, eggs, and other ingredients, and she’s reinventing all your favorite childhood treats with a serious sense of humor. Look no further than her signature offering: “Not Fried Chicken” Ice Cream. It looks just like a fried chicken drumstick, but it’s actually an intricate ice cream creation, complete with waffle ice cream, a chocolate-covered cookie “bone” and a coating of white chocolate and crushed corn flakes! It’s crispy, crunchy, creamy, salty, sweet, and as fun to eat as it is insanely delicious.
Product does not contain chicken
This package includes:
- 9 “Not Fried Chicken” Ice Cream Bars.
- 1 “Not Fried Chicken” Bucket
- Each Not Fried Chicken Ice Cream bar is 3 oz.
Cream, Milk, White Chocolate (Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Dried Skimmed Milk, Whey, Butter, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Cornflakes (Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Extract, Corn Syrup, Wheat Starch, Bht Added To Preserve Freshness, Vitamins And Minerals: Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Reduced Iron, Zinc,), Chocolate Biscuits (Milk, Wheat Flour (With Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Sal And Shea), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers (E442, Soya Lecithin, E476), Salt, Raising Agents (Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Flavorings), Glucose, Waffle Cones (Butter, Sugar, Egg, Flour, Salt), Clarified Butter And Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove from packaging and place in the freezer
- Allow to temper for 5-10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Life Raft Treats ships Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.