Liebman’s classic hard salami is perfect on any kind of bread.
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
Meats included are kosher
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Hard Salami is sliced
- Classic Deli Mustard (1/2 lb.)
- Choose to add Rye Bread to your order
Instructions / Storage
- Salami is frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place meat in the refrigerator to store
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.