The Kouign Amann — pronounced “queen aman” — is Les Madeleines’ famous French specialty. It means “buttery cake” in Celtic and some have even said “it’s better than a cronut”.
A mouth-watering croissant-like crunchy bite with salted caramel on the outside and slightly gooey and flakey on the inside.
The 18 Kouign Amann pastries arrive in gorgeous gift boxes, in sets of 3 (six total boxes).
Instructions / Storage
- We recommend eating your Kouign Amanns within 24 hours of arrival.
- Best served warm
- Heat in oven at 375 degrees for 4-5 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
- To keep Kouign Amanns for longer, wrap tightly and freeze
- Thaw overnight in the fridge before you plan to serve
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Les Madeleines ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.