Les Madeleines ships its legendary Kouign Amann nationwide on Goldbelly! The Kouign-amann is Les Madeleines’ famous French specialty. It means “buttery cake” in Celtic and some have even said, “it’s better than a Cronut”. A mouth-watering croissant-like crunchy bite with salted caramel on the outside and slightly gooey and flakey on the inside.
Salt Lake City is one of the sweetest places in the country thanks to renowned pastry chef Romina Rasmussen. Inspired by her world travels, Les Madeleines was opened in 2003 and offers a stellar collection of pastries and savories all handmade from scratch, including the Kouign-amann (pronounced “queen aman”), a rich, perfectly flaky Breton pastry made with layers of creamy butter and sugar folded in. The Utah bakery was the first bakery west of the Mississippi to offer this French pastry. Les Madeleines has been featured on The Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate” and “Road Tasted with The Neelys,” in addition to Food & Wine Magazine, Tasting Table, and USA Today.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Kouign Amann pastries.
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
Flour, Water, Butter, Sugar, Yeast & Sea Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place items in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Items last up to 1 day in the refrigerator or up to 1 week in the freezer (tightly wrapped).
- Thaw items in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat items in oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Les Madeleines ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.