The Kouign Amann — pronounced “queen aman” — is Les Madeleines’ famous French specialty. It means “buttery cake” in Celtic and some have even said “it’s better than a cronut”.
A mouth-watering croissant-like crunchy bite with salted caramel on the outside and slightly gooey and flakey on the inside.
This is a gorgeous gift box containing six Kouign Amann pastries.
Instructions / Storage
- We recommend eating your Kouign Amanns within 24 hours of arrival.
- Best served warm
- Heat in oven at 375 degrees for 4-5 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
- To keep Kouign Amanns for longer, wrap tightly and freeze
- Thaw overnight in the fridge before you plan to serve
- Les Madeleines ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.