The Bianca pizza is a white pie perfect for those with a refined palate, topped with fresh, house-made mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, garlic, oregano, fresh basil, and extra virgin olive oil.
At Glendale, Arizona’s La Piazza Al Forno, they use traditional Neapolitan methods and ingredients, from San Marzano Tomatoes to Double “00” Flour, for their homemade dough to house-made mozzarella to make Neapolitan pizzas in an imported wood-fired brick oven. Founded in 2007 by Justin Piazza, La Piazza Al Forno and its brick oven pizza have been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives three times!
This package serves 3-6 people and includes 3 Bianca Pizzas (each 12").
Housemade Mozzarella, Ricotta, Parmesan, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transistor
- Upon arrival store in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 2 days or frozen or 1 month
- Thaw pizza in the refrigerator for 15 minutes prior to baking
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- La Piazza Al Forno ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.