Easter comes alive with these handmade and colorful hand painted artisan chocolate eggs. Open up this unique carton to find nine tantilizing, enrobed Easter eggs! Included in the elegant ensemble are three yellow easter eggs filled with a citrusy passion fruit and dark chococlate ganache, three green easter eggs filled with a rich hazelnut-milk chocolate ganache, and three pink easter eggs with our world renowned dark chocolate ganache.
Denmark-born chocolatier Fritz Knipschildt is one of America’s most renowned chocolate makers, a true pioneer in the world of artisan chocolate. When he first started experimenting in his small apartment kitchen in Norwalk, Connecticut, back in 1999, few American chocolatiers were fusing old European craftsmanship, intriguing avant-garde flavor combinations, and state-of-the-art handpicked natural ingredients. For Fritz, it just came naturally. He incorporates some surprising ingredients, like tangerine and ancho chile, green peppercorn, as well as more traditional fillings like hazelnut ganache, garden mint, and strawberry. Knipschildt Chocolatier won Throwdown with Bobby Flay. Knipschildt’s La Madeline au Truffe was recognized by Forbes Magazine as the most expensive chocolate truffle in the world.
This package includes a box of 9 Ganache Filled Chocolate Eggs
- Each egg weighs approximately 1.5 oz.
- Each egg measures approximately 1.25″×1.75″
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for a gift!
Chocolate Eggs Include
- 3 Yellow Easter Eggs – Filled with a Citrusy Passion Fruit and Dark Chocolate Ganache
- 3 Green Easter Eggs – Filled with a Rich Hazelnut-Milk Chocolate Ganache
- 3 Pink Easter Eggs – Filled with a World-renowned Dark Chocolate Ganache.
Dark, Milk, & White Chocolate (Coca Mass, Cocoa Butter, Organic Cane Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Vanilla, Soy Lecithin), Heavy Cream (Milk), Butter, Sugar, Hazelnuts, Passionfruit, Coloring for Decoration (1 or More of the Following Fd&c Lakes or Dyes: Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40, Red 3, Blue 1)
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival store in a cool dark place
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 6 months or refrigerated for up to 8 months
- Freezing is not recommended
- Knipschildt Chocolatier ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.