Take your pick of 12 of Kane’s renowned gluten-free donuts!
Kane’s was founded in 1955 as a mom-and-pop donut shop just north of Boston, Mass. Three decades later, the Delios family returned Kane’s to its former glory and since 2007, Boston chef Paul Delios has helped catapult the brand’s creative donuts to national recognition. Kane’s rolls and cuts all of its authentic treats by hand and kettle-cooks them fresh throughout the day, 362 days a year. These donuts and fritters are fantastically delicious, and have been named some of America’s best by Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Saveur, and many more!
This package serves 12 people and includes your choice of 12 Gluten-Free Donuts
- Each GF donut weighs approx 4.8 oz. and measures 3.5"
Donut Flavors Options Include:
- Plain Glazed – This old-fashioned-style gluten-free donut is perfectly sweetened and spiced to complement any coffee or tea…or, enjoyed all on its own.
- Plain Coconut – Kane’s takes its GF Plain Glazed Donut and dresses it in a coat of coconut. Sweet, tropical, and delicious.
- Plain Chocolate Frosted – Kanes’ GF Plain Donut gets topped in a rich chocolate frosting that’s gluten-, dairy- and nut-free, and it’s with dark chocolate, gluten-free jimmies by Guittard Chocolate Co. for an elegant (yet homey) touch.
- Cinnamon Sugar – Deemed one of Kane’s Donuts’ best-ever flavors (even by customers who CAN tolerate gluten!), Kane’s tosses its classic GF Plain Donut with cinnamon and sugar instead of glaze…and that’s all, Folks.
- Chocolate Glazed – One of Kanes’ two original GF flavors and still a fan favorite: A rich, chocolatey cake-style donut coated in a honey glaze. #Addictive.
- Chocolate Coconut – It’s Kanes’ GF Chocolate Glazed…rolled in sweetened shredded coconut. Wicked good.
- Chocolate Butter Crunch – The GF Chocolate Glazed Donut gets smothered in Kanes’ own gluten-free butter crunch mixture featuring roasty-toasty coconut.
- Blueberry Blast – This gluten-free riff off Kanes’ traditional Maine Blueberry Donut is FULL of bright blueberries and topped with a tangy (and beautiful!) blueberry glaze.
- Lemon Poppyseed – Kane’s infuses its GF Plain Donut with fresh lemon and a perfect amount of poppy; then coats it in honey glaze and drizzles it with more lemon for zing.
- Apple Cider – This KGF version of Kanes’ traditional-style donut is available ALL year! Made with apple cider and ground cinnamon, it’s then coated in Kanes’ delicious honey glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice – Features perfect pumpkin pie spices and a coating of Kanes’ honey glaze.
- Maple Bacon – While Kane’s Donuts is known for its traditional Maple Bacon Donut, the KGF version lives up to its cousin’s hype. The KGF Plain Donut is topped with a rich maple syrup glaze and tons of rough-chopped cherrywood-smoked bacon.
Common ingredients in our KGF line of gluten-, dairy- and nut-free donuts include: Sugar, Rice Flour, Egg Whites, Avocado, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural And Artificial Flavoring, Modified Gluten-free Food Starch, Potato Starch, Salt, Soluble Corn Fiber, Xanthan Gum, Leavening Agents, And Flavors Such As Apple, Blueberries, Maple, Bacon, Poppyseeds, Lemon, And Spices.
Instructions / Storage
- GF donuts ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store donuts at room temperature or in the freezer.
- GF donuts last up to 3 days at room temperature or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- When freezing donuts, wrap individually and place in an airtight bag or container.
- Kane’s Donuts ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.