Chocolate Glazed Donut - 6 Pack
Kane’s rich chocolate cake-style donut gets bathed with their signature honey glaze!
Kane’s Donuts was founded in 1955 as a mom-and-pop doughnut shop in the sleepy town of Saugus, Massachusetts, just north of Boston. Three decades later, restaurant owners Peter and Kay Delios returned Kane’s to its former glory, and today there are three Boston-area locations owned by Peter and Kay’s five children. Kane’s rolls and cuts all of their creative doughnuts by hand, and fries them up fresh throughout the day. These doughnuts are insanely delicious, and have been named some of America’s best by Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Saveur, and many more!
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Each donut weighs approx 2.75 oz. and measures 4"
Common ingredients in our line of traditional donuts sold on Goldbelly include but aren’t limited to: Flour, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Egg Whites, Honey, Yeast, Butter, Vegetable Shortening, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Chocolate, Coconut, And Soybean Oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Donuts ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store donuts at room temperature.
- Donuts last up to 2 days at room temperature, do not freeze.
- Kane’s Donuts ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.