Kane’s signature fritter dough cooks up crispy on the outside and is loaded with apples, cinnamon, and spice in every soft bite. When hot out of the fryer, it’s bathed in their signature honey glaze for a trifecta of flavor, sweetness, and texture.
Kane’s was founded in 1955 as a mom-and-pop donut shop just north of Boston, Mass. Three decades later, the Delios family returned Kane’s to its former glory and since 2007, Boston chef Paul Delios has helped catapult the brand’s creative donuts to national recognition. Kane’s rolls and cuts all of its authentic treats by hand and kettle-cooks them fresh throughout the day, 362 days a year. These donuts and fritters are fantastically delicious, and have been named some of America’s best by Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Saveur, and many more!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 4 Apple Fritters
- Each fritter serves 1-2 people
- Each fritter weighs approx. 7 oz. and measures 5"
Common ingredients in our line of traditional donuts sold on Goldbelly include but aren’t limited to: Flour, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Egg Whites, Honey, Yeast, Butter, Vegetable Shortening, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Chocolate, Coconut, And Soybean Oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Fritters ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store fritters at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Fritters last up to 2 days at room temperature or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- When freezing fritters, wrap individually and place in an airtight bag or container.
- Kane’s Donuts ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.