Junior’s ships its Cherry Crumb Cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! Junior’s Award-Winning Original New York Cheesecake is baked atop a bed of luscious cherries and covered with a generous portion of homemade struesel crumb topping.
Famous since the day it opened in 1950, Junior’s is a world-renowned Brooklyn landmark, and it’s best known for its light and super-creamy cheesecake. It was founded by Harry Rosen and is still run by his family, and it’s been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs. Handmade with fresh premium cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs and a touch of vanilla, this cheesecake is truly a New York Original. Baked atop their signature sponge cake bottom, it’s creamy but not heavy, light without falling apart as you take a forkful, and of course, has that rich flavor. There’s a reason why it’s called The World’s Most Fabulous!
This package serves 12-14 people and includes a Cherry Crumb Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake measures 8" and weighs approx. 3 lbs
- Each cheesecake is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then placed in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Cream Cheese, Cherries, Sugar, Heavy Cream, Bleached Wheat Flour, Cake Base, Eggs, Cheese, Butter, Contains less than 2% of the following: Corn Starch,Soybean Oil, Water, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Corn Starch, Food Starch – Modified, Cinnamon, Natural Flavors, Allspice, Nutmeg, Soybean Lecithin
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator (in an airtight container) or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Defrost cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Leave on counter for 3-4 hours prior to serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.