Jamaican Jerk Chicken and Herbed Chipotle Chicken, two popular street foods, are at the center of this kit. The Jerk Chicken is flame-grilled with a traditional blend of spices, local habanero peppers, and scallions. The Herbed Chipotle Chicken is marinated with fresh garlic, oregano, onions, dried peppers, and bold spices. It’s not spicy and a fan favorite! You’ll also receive an assortment of their best-selling side dishes: red bean stew, coconut rice, sauteed greens, Rasta Pasta, and pineapple salsa!
Jamerican Soul Food Kitchen is a farm-to-plate Caribbean American Boston food truck founded in 2013 by first generation “Jamerican” Cassandria Campbell and farmer Jackson Renshaw. At Jamerican Kitchen, they’re paying homage to Afro-Caribbean culture by using local New England ingredients to create bold Caribbean and Southern dishes. They source as many ingredients as possible from regional family farms and small local producers, and craft all of their dishes from scratch, with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 8 pcs. Jamaican Jerk Chicken (Approx. 32 oz. total)
- 8 pcs. Chipotle Chicken (Approx. 32 oz. total)
- Red Bean Stew (16 oz.)
- Coconut Rice (32 oz.)
- Sauteed Greens (32 oz.)
- Rasta Pasta (32 oz.)
- Pineapple Salsa (16 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include:
- Jamaican Coco Buns – A traditional Caribbean bread made from scratch with coconut milk.
- Escovitch Pickled Vegetables – A quintessential Caribbean pickled relish, exploding with flavors and spicy pickled vegetables.
- Cassava Pone Pudding Cake – A dense baked pudding cake made with cassava, a root vegetable, and flavored with coconut milk, coconut flakes, raisins, and warm spices like cinnamon and vanilla. Includes a jar of vegan coconut frosting.
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken – Chicken, Scallions, Scotch Bonnet Pepper, Onion, Molasses, Allspice, Thyme, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Cumin, Soy Sauce, Ginger, And Red Wine Vinegar.
Chipotle Chicken – Chicken, Fresh Garlic, Oregano, Onions, Dried Peppers, Salt, Pepper, Tomato Paste.
- Red Bean Stew – Red Kidney Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Bell Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Coconut Milk, Coriander, Curry Powder, Cumin, Paprika, Salt, Bay Leaf, Oil.
- Sauteed Greens – Swiss Chard, Mustard Green, Turnip Greens, Beet Tops, Red Onions, Confit Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Pepper
Rasta Pasta – Penne Pasta, Coconut Milk, Scallions, Habaneros, Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes, Red And Green Peppers.
- Pineapple Salsa – Pineapple, Tomato, Red Pepper, Jalapenos, Limes, Cilantro, Onions, Salt, Pepper, Vinegar.
- Jamaican Coco Buns – Flour, Yeast, Coconut Milk, Coconut Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Pepper.
- Escovitch Pickled Vegetables – White Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Carrots, Onions, Garlic, Bay Leaf, Thyme, Sweet Peppers, Pimento Seed, Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
- Cassava Pone Pudding Cake – Cassava, Coconut Milk, Vanilla, Flour, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Flakes, Baking Powder, Raisins, Spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Escovitch Pickled Vegetables and Pineapple Salsa ship fresh and ready to enjoy.
- Escovitch Pickled Vegetables and Pineapple Salsa last up to 10 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Coco Buns last up to 7 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Pudding cake lasts up to 7 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store uncooked pasta at room temperature.
- Remaining items ship frozen and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place remaining items in the refrigerator.
- Remaining items last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
Chicken – Oven
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove chicken from packaging and place on a baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes (check on your chicken occasionally – all ovens have different reheat times).
Chicken – Microwave
- Remove from plastic container and place on a plate for even heating.
- Place chicken skin-side up in the microwave on high for 4 minutes or until heated through.
Coconut Rice, Red Bean Stew, Sauteed Greens – Stovetop
- Heat items on the stovetop in a small saucepot on low heat, with a touch of water.
- Cover with a lid for 10 minutes until heated through.
Coconut Rice, Red Bean Stew, Sauteed Greens – Microwave
- Microwave with 1 tablespoon of water for 4 minutes on high.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil in a pot.
- Add a teaspoon of salt.
- Once water is boiling, add pasta and stir periodically (pasta will cook in approximately 10 minutes).
- Once pasta is cooked, drain pasta.
- Add Rasta Pasta Sauce to pasta.
Cassava Pone – Microwave
- Remove Cassava Pone from foil container and place on a plate
- Heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes
Coco Buns – Microwave
- Allow bread to completely thaw in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 for warm buns can be eaten cold wrap with foil on top
- Bake for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Coco Buns – Oven
- Place CoCo Buns on a plate and heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes
- Jamerican Soul Food Kitchen ships Tuesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.