The “Square Beyond Compare.” It’s not just a tag line as Imo’s Pizza has been the gold standard in St. Louis-style pizza since Ed and Margie Imo opened their first pizzeria over 50 years ago. While the pizzas are made circular, the thin crust lends itself perfectly to the square slicing style that has become the trademark of a classic St. Louis-style slice.
Along with Imo’s Pizzas there’s not much more trademark St. Louis than toasted ravioli and Provel cheese. The breaded meat-filled raviolis are delicious fried or hot out of the oven and the breaded balls of Provel (a combination of cheddar, Swiss, and provolone cheeses) won’t be found anywhere in your neck of the woods.
Now Imo’s allows you to get your hands on all three with this pack. Each pizza comes topped with the St. Louis go-to, Provel cheese (a combination of cheddar, Swiss, and provolone cheeses), and the toppings of your choosing.
This package includes
- 5 St. Louis-style pizzas
- 1/2 case Oven-Baked Toasted Ravioli, 87 count
- 2 bags Provel Bites, 116 count
- Each 12" pizza serves approximately 2-3 people
- Marinara not included
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships on dry ice and should arrive frozen, not thawed
- To serve, remove pizza from paper circle and preheat oven to 450F
- Place pizza directly on middle rack (not on pan) and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese and crust are golden brown
- Preheat oven to 435°F.
- Place frozen product on baking sheet pan and bake for 6 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Allow to stand 1 minute before serving.
- Oven Baked: Place frozen ravioli (do not thaw) on flat pan in oven.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes (425°F – Conventional Oven) until internal temperature reaches 160°F. (Oven temperatures may vary.)
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with meat or tomato sauce.
- Fried: Fry at 350°F until golden brown (internal temperature of 160°F).
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Imo’s Pizza ships on Tuesday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.