The “Square Beyond Compare.” It’s not just a tag line as Imo’s Pizza has been the gold standard in St. Louis-style pizza since Ed and Margie Imo opened their first pizzeria over 50 years ago. While the pizzas are made circular, the thin crust lends itself perfectly to the square slicing style that has become the trademark of a classic St. Louis-style slice.
Each pizza comes topped with the St. Louis go-to, Provel cheese (a combination of cheddar, Swiss, and provolone cheeses), and the toppings of your choosing.
- Each package includes four St. Louis-style pizzas.
- Each pizza serves approximately 2-3 people and is 12"
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship on dry ice
- Make sure pizza is frozen and not thawed upon arrival
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove pizza from paper circle.
- Place pizza directly on middle rack (not on pan).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese and crust are golden brown
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Imo’s Pizza ships on Tuesday & Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.