Ice & Vice ships its creative ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! School’s out for summer, but detention is IN. Straight from NYC’s experimental ice cream shop, Ice & Vice has created a new ice cream concoction in pie form: the Detention Ice Cream Pie. Dusted with Fruity Pebbles, the Detention Ice Cream Pie is loaded with malted vanilla ice cream on top of a marshmallow Fruity Pebbles crust.
Ice & Vice has earned a cult following for their edgy flavors and technicolored treats on New York City’s Lower East Side. Since opening in 2013, the experimental ice cream shop founded by Paul Kim and Ken Lo has pushed the boundaries of ice cream flavors adding things like bacon bits and lemon croutons to incredibly rich ice cream. Instead, Ice & Vice is challenging everything our taste buds thought they knew about ice cream with every scoop they sling.
- Pie serves 8-10 people
- Pie arrives unsliced in a 10" pie tray
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream pies are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen.
- Upon receipt, please place your pie in your freezer to store.
- If you are looking to serve your pie right away but it arrives rock hard, simply place it on a counter or table top.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes or until you can just slightly try cutting into the pie.
- Ice & Vice ships Tuesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.