Founded by Isaac S. Habbersett and passed through many family generations, Habbersett has been a household name for over 150 years. Their commitment to using the highest quality pork, all natural ingredients and unique blend of spices is why they’re known as simply the best scrapple around. Pan-fried to perfection, this Dutch-originated delicacy is the ultimate crispy, salty bite you want with your breakfast eggs and toast. Taylor Pork Roll is also a Philly favorite. It is made from pork, spices and other flavors—all kept secret by the manufacturers of this popular meat.
- This package includes 2 packs of Habbersett Original Scrapple + 2 packs of Taylor Pork Roll (pre-sliced)
- Each pack weighs 1 lb. and serves 3
- Each pack of Taylor Pork Roll includes 8 slices
Scrapple: Pork stock, pork scraps, cornmeal, wheat flour, salt and spices
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are shipped frozen with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place meats in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- To serve, allow meats to thaw in the fridge overnight. Slice into desired thickness and pan fry until browned and crispy
- Meats can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- Habbersett ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.