Guss’ Pickles ships its famous sour pickles nationwide on Goldbelly! Fresh cucumbers are cured in a light saltwater brine and skillfully seasoned with our blend of natural pickling spices and freshly-chopped garlic. These pickles will retain a refreshing cucumber quality while acquiring a full and satisfying flavor.
Guss’ Pickles is the oldest family-owned pickle company in the country—operating since 1897! Launched by founder Izzy Guss as a pickle stand, Guss’ Pickles still uses generations-old original recipes brought over from the Old Country. Their “out of the barrel” pickle processing experience creates some of the best New York pickles on the planet. Just ask Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Carnegie Deli or any other major delicatessen—they’ve all served Guss’ Pickles!
This package includes 1 Gallon (8 lbs.) of Half Sour Pickles
- Each gallon of loose pickles are packed in its original pickle juice (approximately 32 pickles)
- Packed in a leak-proof pail with a handle
During summer months, pickles tend to mature in their brine much more quickly, so they may arrive tasting a tad more sour than you’d expect!
Cucumbers, Salt, Garlic, Pickling Spices
OU Kosher, nut-free, egg free, dairy free, vegan, gluten-free
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to enjoy
- Half Sour Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 90 days
- Do not freeze
- Guss’ Pickles ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.