Fresh cucumbers are cured in a light saltwater brine and skillfully seasoned with our blend of natural pickling spices and freshly-chopped garlic. These pickles will retain a refreshing cucumber quality while acquiring a full and satisfying flavor.
Guss’ Pickles is the oldest family-owned pickle company in the country—operating since 1897! Their “out of the barrel” pickle processing experience creates some of the best refrigerated pickles on the planet. Just ask Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Carnegie Deli or any other major delicatessen—they’ve all served Guss’!
- This package includes 1 gallon (8 lbs.) of Half Sour Pickles in a leak-proof pail with handle
- Each gallon of loose pickles are packed in its original pickle juice (approximately 32 pickles)
During summer months, pickles tend to mature in their brine much more quickly, so they may arrive tasting a tad more sour than you’d expect!
Cucumbers, salt, garlic, pickling spices
OU Kosher, nut-free, egg free, dairy free, vegan, gluten-free
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to enjoy
- Half Sour Pickles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 90 days
- Do not freeze
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Guss’ Pickles ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.