Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC. The High Holidays are just around the corner…but don’t worry about dessert. This complete package has all of those little treats you will to eat and entertain without the worry of forgetting your niece or nephews favorite treat.
Each Holiday Dessert Pack includes
- 2 Babkas ( 1 chocolate, 1 cinnamon)
- 1 Honey Cake
- 1 Package of black and white cookies ( 8-9 cookies)
- 1 Package of rainbow cookies (9-10 cookies)
- 1 Pack assorted Hamantaschen (11 cookies)
Instructions / Storage
babkas and honey cakes stay fresh in unopened sealed bag for 6 to 8 weeksDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.