The High Holidays are just around the corner, but don’t worry about dessert. This complete package has all of those little treats you will to eat and entertain without the worry of forgetting your niece or nephew’s favorite treat.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
Each Holiday Dessert Pack includes
- 2 Babkas ( 1 chocolate, 1 cinnamon)
- 1 Honey Cake
- 1 Package of black and white cookies ( 8-9 cookies)
- 1 Package of rainbow cookies (9-10 cookies)
- 1 Pack assorted Hamantaschen (11 cookies)
Instructions / Storage
babkas and honey cakes stay fresh in unopened sealed bag for 6 to 8 weeksDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.