Gramercy Tavern is now bringing you a delicious combination fit for any get-together. For the 1st time ever their Famous Burgers and Kielbasa are in one package.
There wasn’t always a Gramercy Tavern Burger. Acclaimed chef Michael Anthony was reluctant to add a burger to the menu, concerned it would somehow overshadow the rest of the menu. After years of requests, he finally relented offering a select number only available for a narrow time window each day in the “tavern” portion of Danny Meyer’s iconic restaurant.
Soon requests for the burger were coming at all hours. Chef Anthony ultimately did something he never imagined doing: added the burger to Gramercy’s farm to table focused menu. But this is no ordinary burger. The Gramercy Tavern Burger is a 50/25/25 chuck/brisket/short rib beef blend, chopped daily in the Gramercy Tavern kitchen from a collective of farms in upstate New York and Vermont. The buns, those glorious buns, are baked in house every single morning. Added for extra delicious measure, are a slice of Cabot Cheddar and multiple pieces of belly cut bacon, all creating what many believe is the best burger found anywhere in New York City. And now, for the first time every, also in your very own home.
Gramercy Tavern’s Kielbasas are handcrafted beef and pork sausages, smoked at a low temperature over a mix of applewood and hickory wood chips. Grill them over a medium wood-burning fire or finish them in a pan in the oven. They just simply need to be heated and served.
The Michelin-starred Gramercy Tavern is a top New York restaurant that has been hailed as one of the “most delightful places” by the Michelin Guide and “arguably unrivaled” by The New York Times. Since opening in 1994, Gramercy Tavern has been a leading pioneer of the farm-to-table movement. Chef Michael Anthony’s seasonal, contemporary American menu is a true gem — showcasing Gramercy Tavern’s relationships with local farms and purveyors. The restaurant has earned nine James Beard Awards, including “Outstanding Restaurant” and “Outstanding Chef in America”.
Each package includes everything you need to make 4 Gramercy Tavern Burgers in your own home (or backyard grill) + 6 Smoked Kielbasa Links (8 oz. each).
The Gramercy Tavern Burger
- 4 Burger Patties
- 4 Sesame buns from Orwasher’s Bakery
- 4 Slices of 1-year-old Shelburne Cheddar
- 8 Slices of smoked belly-cut bacon
- Gramercy Tavern’s signature smoked onion aioli (3 oz.)
- Each Kielbasa link measures approximately 6.75″ × 1.5″
- Each Kielbasa link serves 1 person
- Kielbasa is pre-cooked
The Gramercy Tavern Burger: 70/30 chuck/brisket beef blend burger patties chopped daily in the Gramercy Tavern kitchen
Smoked Kielbasa: Beef, Pork Fat, Kosher Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Colemans’s Yellow Mustard Powder, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Milk Powder, Water, Natural Hog Casing
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store burger in the freezer until ready to cook or refrigerate for 24 hours prior to cooking
H3. To serve
- BURGER: Lightly brush Hamburger with cooking oil. Season with Kosher salt and pepper. Grill to the desired temperature.
- BACON: Grill bacon until crispy.
- BUN: Toast the bun
- TO ASSEMBLE: Melt the cheese on the burger patty. Place patty on toasted bun and top with bacon.
- To serve, simply defrost, or grill and roast for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, or until warm in the center.
- Gramercy Tavern ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.