Gambino’s Bakery King Cakes ships its famous King Cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Simplicity at its best: 4 layers of Gambini’s famous almond wedding cake adorned with an elegant white buttercream corkscrew design. Enjoy Joe Gambino’s iconic Corkscrew Wedding Cake from the comfort of your own home — no wedding necessary.
It all started in the early 1920’s with Beulah Ledner, who invented the legendary New Orleans regional specialty, Doberge cake. She later sold her New Orleans bakery and recipes to Joe Gambino, who opened the bakery under his name in 1949. Since then, locals and out-of-towners alike, from David Letterman to Oprah Winfrey, have ordered their classic King Cakes and Doberges from Gambino’s Bakery. Mardi Gras would not be Mardi Gras without a sweet purple, green, and gold Gambino’s Bakery King Cake!
This package serves 12-15 people and includes a 7" Corkscrew Wedding Cake
Contains: Eggs, Dairy, Nuts Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are made to order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top before serving
- To store for later, place in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Gambino’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.