Four & Twenty Blackbirds ships its legendary Salty Honey Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The Salty Honey Pie features rich honey custard with notes of vanilla and is topped with flaked Maldon sea salt. This honey pie is a perfectly balanced delight!
Founded in 2009 by sisters and pie makers Melissa and Emily Elsen in Brooklyn, New York, Four & Twenty Blackbirds easily makes some of the best pies in Brooklyn and in the U.S. Their signature pies include Salted Caramel Apple Pie and Salty Honey Pie. They’ve been listed on Travel & Leisure’s “America’s Best Pies” and earned immense praise from renowned food experts, including restaurateur Danny Meyer and Food Network’s Bobby Flay.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Salted Honey Pie
- Each pie measures 9.5" round
Honey, Unsalted Butter, Granulated Sugar, Yellow Cornmeal, Heavy Cream, Eggs, Kosher Salt, White Vinegar, Vanilla Paste; Made With All-butter Crust (Unsalted Butter, All-purpose Unbleached Wheat Flour, Granulated Sugar, Kosher Salt, Water, Cider Vinegar)
Produced In A Facility With Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts And Peanuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place pie at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Pies last up to 1 day at room temperature or up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Bake pie for 10-15 minutes
- Slice and enjoy!
Pies can also be served at room temperature.
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.