A classic pecan pie made irresistible with the addition of a bottom layer of smooth dark chocolate ganache.
Founded in 2009 by sisters and pie makers Melissa and Emily Elsen in Brooklyn, New York, Four & Twenty Blackbirds easily makes some of the best pies in Brooklyn and in the U.S. Their signature pies include Salted Caramel Apple Pie and Salty Honey Pie. They’ve been listed on Travel & Leisure’s “America’s Best Pies” and earned immense praise from renowned food experts, including restaurateur Danny Meyer and Food Network’s Bobby Flay.
Each pie is 9.5" round and serves 8-10 people
Pecans, brown sugar, 72% chocolate, heavy cream, unsalted butter, eggs, dark corn syrup, vanilla extract, cider vinegar, kosher salt, ground ginger; Made with All-Butter Crust (unsalted butter, all-purpose unbleached wheat flour, granulated sugar, kosher salt, water, cider vinegar)
Produced in a facility with wheat, milk, eggs, tree nuts and peanuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place at room temperature or in the refrigerator if serving later
- Pies can be kept at room temperature for 24 hours or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Serve at room temperature or warm in a 250F preheated oven for 10-15 minutes
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.