Fat Mama’s world famous, homemade tamales are made with a combination of seasoned ground beef and pork roast and wrapped inside a spicy masa. They then wrap the tamales in a corn husk and cook them for over 3 hours. Fat Mama’s tamales are paired with their sweet and spicy Fire & Ice Pickles and an award winning Knock-You-Naked Margarita Mix to kick off the ultimate fiesta. Located at the tail end of the Mississippi River, this mom and pop tamale shop has become a local landmark for decades.
- The Fat Mama’s Party Pack includes:
- 4 dozen “World Famous” Tamales in flavors ground beef and roast pork
- 4 jars “Fire & Ice” Pickles (16oz per jar)
- 4 bottles “Knock-You-Naked” Margarita Mix (10 fl oz each)
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrive vacuum sealed and frozen.
- Upon arrival they can be stored in the freezer for several months or in the fridge for a few days.
- When ready to prep, just steam for 15 minutes and serve.
- You don’t have to prepare them all at once, portion as needed.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fat Mama’s Tamales ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.