Fat Mama’s ships its crave-worthy tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! The Fat Mama’s Party Pack includes 4 dozen world famous tamales, including ground beef and roast pork tamales.
Fat Mama’s world famous, homemade tamales are made with a combination of seasoned ground beef and pork roast and wrapped inside a spicy masa. Fat Mama’s then wraps the tamales in a corn husk and cooks them for over 3 hours. Located at the tail end of the Mississippi River, this mom and pop tamale shop founded by Jimmy and Britton Gammill in 1989 has become a local landmark for decades.
This package inlcudes
- 4 dozen Tamales
- 4 bottles “Knock-You-Naked” Margarita Mix (each 10 oz.)
- 4 jars “Fire & Ice” Pickles (each 16 oz.)
- Pickles can stand alone as a snack, make great recipe additions to your potato salad, deviled eggs, pimento cheese, or Bloody Mary. Fat Mama’s Pickles also are fantastic to add on salads, sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs, cream cheese, and have been told they compliment fresh tuna very well.
Tamales Flavors Include
- Ground Beef
- Roast Pork
Tamales – Masa (Enriched Yellow Cornmeal [Cornmeal, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Beef and Pork Broth, Lard [BHT and BHA added to protect flavor], Corn flour, [Corn treated with Lime Water], Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Pork, Beef, Chili Powder, (Chili Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Oregano, Cumin, Silicon Dioxide [2% max], Ethoxyquin [100 ppm max], Garlic Onion, Salt, Distilled Vinegar (50 grains), Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Oregano
“Knock-You-Naked” Margarita Mix – Sugar, Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Gum Acacia, Glycerol Esters of Wood Resin, Brominated Soybean Oil, Yellow #5, Blue #1
“Fire & Ice” Pickles – Pickles, (Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Calcium, Chloride, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate as Preservatives, Natural Flavors, Polysordale 80, Garlic Oil and FD & C, Yellow#5 Color), Sugar, Garlic, Tabasco (Vinegar, red pepper, salt), Red Pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales ship vacuum sealed and frozen.
- Upon arrival, store tamales in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Margarita mix and pickles arrive ready to use!
- Upon arrival, store mix at room temperature.
- Once opened, store pickles in the refrigerator.
- Tamales last up to a few days in the refrigerator or up to several months in the freezer.
- Tamales do not have to be prepared all at once, portion as needed.
- Detailed storage and prep instructions are included in the box.
- Steam tamales for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Empty bottle contents into blender.
- Add 6 ounces of golden tequila of choice.
- Fill blender with ice and blend on high.
- Pour, serve, and enjoy!
- Fat Mama’s Tamales ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.