Emporium Pies ships its famous The Drunken Nut Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! The Drunken Nut features a shortbread crust that cradles a sweet sauce of butter, bourbon, brown sugar, and Texas pecans. You will not find any corn syrup here. One of the baker’s favorites, Emporium Pies considers this the most perfect pie to date. You will never try another pecan pie quite like this one.
Baking out of a remodeled 1930’s Victorian bungalow in the Bishop Arts District in Dallas, Texas, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients at Emporium Pies. Since 2011, the artisanal pie maker has been putting a fun, imaginative twist on classic pie flavors like Lord of the Pies and The Drunken Nut.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Pecan Pie
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
Butter, Brown Sugar, Pecans, Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Cake Flour, Powdered Sugar (sugar, cornstarch), Bourbon, Evaporated Milk, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped with ice packs and may arrive cool
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately, cover and store at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- We do not recommend freezing this pie as it may affect the texture of the pie crust. However, in the case that you have to serve this later, freeze the pie immediately with air-tight plastic wrap upon arrival and keep in the freezer for up to two weeks. Allow the pie to thaw before reheating.
- Once thawed to room temperature, place the pie on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Heat pie in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Heat a piece uncovered in the oven for 6 minutes
- Emporium Pies suggests to heat the pie up by the slice as the whole pie may fall apart a bit when sliced
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.