Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. The Drunken Nut features a shortbread crust that cradles a sweet sauce of butter, bourbon, brown sugar and Texas pecans. You will not find any corn syrup here. One of the baker’s favorites, Emporium Pies considers this the most perfect pie to date. You will never try another pecan pie quite like this one.
- This package includes a 9" Pecan Pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
Butter, Brown Sugar, Pecans, Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Cake Flour, Powdered Sugar (sugar, cornstarch), Bourbon, Evaporated Milk, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped with ice packs and may arrive cool
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately, cover and store at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- To serve the whole pie, once thawed to room temperature, place the pie on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and heat in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. For a slice, heat a piece uncovered in the oven at 425 degrees for 6 minutes
- We do not recommend freezing this pie as it may affect the texture of the pie crust. However, in the case that you have to serve this later, freeze the pie immediately with air-tight plastic wrap upon arrival and keep in the freezer for up to two weeks. Allow the pie to thaw before reheating
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.