Emmy Squared ships its Detroit-style pizzas nationwide on Goldbelly! We get it, Emmy Squared has so many AMAZING pizzas it’s hard to make a decision. Luckily, we’ve taken the guesswork out by creating this Detroit-Style Pizza – Best Seller 3 Pack. This 3 Pack includes a Classic, Colony, and The Emmy pizzas.
Emmy Squared’s Classic Detroit-Style Pizza is crispy on the outside with melty mozzarella on the inside, this pizza is topped only with delicious housemade red sauce. The result is simply perfection.
The Colony pizza is topped with red sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni cups, pickled jalapeños, and honey. After one bite of this spicy, sweet, and savory pizza, the only thing we were questioning was the Emmy Squared motto, “A Square to Share?” Yeah, right! Who would ever willingly share this pizza?
Named for Emily herself, The Emmy is a colorful white pizza that features banana peppers, red onion, & ranch. You read that right, ranch! Because nothing pairs better with cheese than some delicious tangy toppings.
Emily Hyland founded Emmy Squared in Brooklyn in 2016, and since then it’s become the standard-bearer for Detroit-style pizza in The Big Apple. Eating Emmy Squared is described by The Infatuation as “something your mom would only let you do on special occasions.” And after your first bite, you’ll understand why. Are these pizzas healthy? Of course not, but when has anything this delicious ever been? Each Detroit-style pizza has a fluffy focaccia-like dough topped with caramelized crispy-crunchy cheese and a myriad of toppings. Trust us, this pizza is nothing short of utterly addictive.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Detroit-Style Pizzas
- 1 Classic – Red Sauce & Mozzarella
- 1 Colony – Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Pickled Jalapeños, & Honey
- 1 The Emmy – (White Pizza) – Banana Peppers, Red Onion, & Ranch
- Each pizza is approximately 7″ × 9″
Contains: Dairy & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (350 if using a toaster oven)
- Cook pizza for 25 – 30 minutes
- Cut in half, top to bottom, and then into thirds for 6 square slices
Please refer to the Download Storage and Prep Instructions below for more detailsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Emmy Squared ships Monday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.