Elegant Brie ships its famous puff pastry pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! Savor this new twist on an old favorite. Elegant Brie’s gourmet pizza appetizers bring pizza to the next level! Bake this in the oven or on the BBQ (indirect method) and you have a yummy appetizer that will please all! Each puff pastry pizza starts with a light, flaky puff pastry crust and is topped with the best fresh toppings: brie, feta, mozzarella, roasted garlic, heirloom tomatoes, green onions, figs, bacon, arugula, sage, thyme, and rosemary—a symphony of yumminess. You can opt-out of the bacon to make this a vegetarian pizza or ask to have blue cheese added! Pizzas can then be cut into 30 individual appetizers to share.
In 2009, sisters Linda Olander (Chief Cheese Officer) and Leslie Bowers (The Big Cheese) transformed their love of baking brie appetizers into Elegant Brie. Each sweet and savory baked brie is hand-wrapped in delicate puff pastry and individually decorated with love and creativity in Pleasanton, California.
This package includes 2 Gourmet Pizzas
- Each pizza is 10″×10″ and can be sliced into 30 appetizer servings
- Choose to add on Blue Cheese as a topping
Pizza Options Include
Puff Pastry Crust – Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mono Nitrate, (Vitamin B1) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid) Water, Vegetable Oils, (Palm And Soybean), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of; High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Extractives Of Tumeric And Annatto.
Original Topping – Brie Cheese, Feta Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Roasted Garlic, Heirloom Tomatoes, Green Onions, Figs, Bacon, Arugula, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Olive Oil
Vegetarian Topping – Brie Cheese, Feta Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Roasted Garlic, Heirloom Tomatoes, Green Onions, Figs, Arugula, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Olive Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Pizzas arrive fully prepared, but unbaked and frozen
- Upon arrival, place the package in the freezer immediately.
- Pizza can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Place the frozen pizza into a 400F preheated oven (do not thaw).
- Heat for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Drizzle with some balsamic vinegar (optional).
- Allow it to cool and then slice and serve!
- Elegant Brie ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.