Dumpling Monster’s Pan Fried Pork Buns are bringing a classic, mouthwatering bun to the lineup! Stuffed with ground pork and plenty of aromatics, they provide a an easy, comforting snack or dinner to enjoy any night of the week. Enjoy these Pan Fried Pork Buns with chili soy sauce that is included with your order.
This package serves 2-3 people and includes 12 Pan Fried Pork Buns.
- Includes Chili Soy Sauce for dipping
Ground Pork, Soy Suace, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Green Onion, White Pepper Marinade.
Instructions / Storage
- Pan Fried Buns ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove packaging and refrigerate or freeze
- Can be kept refrigerated up to 3 days, or frozen up to 1 week
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium heat
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Place buns onto pan and be sure to coat
the bottom with a little oil
- Turn the heat down to low
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cover to steam the buns for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove lid and check the bottom of the buns for browning.
- If buns have not browned, add a little extra oil if needed and increase the heat back to a
medium until the bottom of the bun is evenly brown.
- Plate the buns brown side up to keep them nice and crispy.
- Enjoy with spicy soy sauce.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Dumpling Monster ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.