Ring in the spooky season! This 6 inch, 4-layer chocolate cake is filled with decadent peanut butter mousse filling and decorated with orange frosting, a black fondant jack-o-lantern face, a green buttercream stem, and sprinkles!
If you’ve spent any time watching Food Network over the past decade, then you know Duff Goldman and his legendary cakes. The fun-loving chef welcomed viewers into his innovative Baltimore cake shop, Charm City Cakes, for 10 seasons on the hit “Ace of Cakes,” where he and his team created spectacular custom cakes for everyone from Harry Potter to NASA. When he opened his bakery, he made the fateful decision to invite local artists to join his team, and his cake shops in Baltimore and Los Angeles function as both traditional bakeries and creative studios.
Duff Goldman Cakes may ship from several different locations across the country
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Peanut Butter Jack-O-Lantern Cake
- Each cake measures 6" and weighs 4.7 lbs.
- Arrives in a decorative box, perfect for a gift!
Powdered Sugar (Cane Sugar, Cornstarch), Buttermilk (Cultured Milk, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin D3), Sugar, Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Trans Fat Free Shortening (High Oleic Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Mono And Diglycerides), Eggs (Nisin), Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil With Mono And Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Glyceryl-lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids), Confetti (Sugar, Rice Flour, Palm Oil, Tapioca Starch, Glucose Powder, Cellulose Gum, Gum Arabic, Xantham Gum, Glycerin, Natural Flavor, Magnesium Silicate And Fd&C Colors: Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 3, Blue 1, Red 40), Peanut Butter, Black Fondant (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Gum Tragacanth, Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerine, Acetic Acid, Fd&C Blue 1, Red 40, Yellow 6, Red 3, Yellow 5), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla Bean Extractives, Water, Alcohol), Salt, Food Gel Color (Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Glycerine, Fd&C Yellow 6, Blue 1, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Carrageenan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum, Yellow 5).
Contains: Egg, Milk, Peanuts Wheat
Produced in a facility that processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate during transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- If the dry ice has dissipated, but your cake arrived within 1 day of the expected delivery date, it is safe to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Cakes last 3-4 days at room temperature, up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- If frozen, remove plastic from the cake, place back in the bakery box, and place it in the refrigerator.
- Allow cake to thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Duff Goldman Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.