Tis the season! This 6 inch, 4-layer gingerbread cake is filled with sweet and creamy vanilla cream cheese icing, and decorated with chocolate buttercream frosting with a piped white buttercream edge, red buttercream dots, and a brown fondant gingerbread man!
If you’ve spent any time watching Food Network over the past decade, then you know Duff Goldman and his legendary cakes. The fun-loving chef welcomed viewers into his innovative Baltimore cake shop, Charm City Cakes, for 10 seasons on the hit “Ace of Cakes,” where he and his team created spectacular custom cakes for everyone from Harry Potter to NASA. When he opened his bakery, he made the fateful decision to invite local artists to join his team, and his cake shops in Baltimore and Los Angeles function as both traditional bakeries and creative studios.
Duff Goldman Cakes may ship from several different locations across the country
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Gingerbread Cake
- Each cake measures 6" and weighs 4.7 lbs.
- Arrives in a decorative box, perfect for a gift!
Powdered Sugar (Cane Sugar, Cornstarch), Butter (Pasteurized Cream), Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Milk (Pasteurized), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xantham Gum), Molasses, Buttermilk (Cultured Milk, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin D3), Eggs (Nisin), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Trans Fat Free Shortening (High Oleic Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Mono And Diglycerides), Brown Fondant (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Powder, Water, Caramel Color, Palm Oil, Gum Tragacanth, Cellulose Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Acetic Acid), Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla Bean Extractives, Water, Alcohol), Ginger, Salt, Cinnamon, Food Gel Color (Water, Sugar, Fd&C Red 40, Red 3, Yellow 6, Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Allspice, Cloves
Contains: Egg, Milk, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate during transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- If the dry ice has dissipated, but your cake arrived within 1 day of the expected delivery date, it is safe to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Cakes last 3-4 days at room temperature, up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- If frozen, remove plastic from the cake, place back in the bakery box, and place it in the refrigerator.
- Allow cake to thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Duff Goldman Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.