Dinosaur BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Be your own pit boss and choose 2 of your favorites to create a meal suitable for up to 6 people! Whether its Dinosaur BBQ’s dry-rubbed and slow-smoked St. Louis ribs, BBQ chicken, or their hickory-smoked pork shoulder or beef brisket, you really can’t go wrong!
What started as a mobile concession stand in 1983 at the Harley Rendezvous, a massive motorcycle gathering near Albany, New York, has evolved into seven BBQ restaurants (six in New York and one in New Jersey). Armed with a secret sauce, owner John Stage and his team created their own signature New York-style BBQ, which is inspired by regional traditions across the country, including a Kansas City-style sauce and a Texas dry rub. Dinosaur BBQ’s legendary hickory-smoked barbecue has a cult-like following; the love for their slow-smoked St. Louis-cut pork ribs and smoked chickens is far from extinct!
Does not include Cornbread
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- Your choice of 2 BBQ Proteins
- Dinosaur BBQ Beans (1 lb.)
- Dinosaur BBQ Chili (1 lb.)
- 1 Bottle of Mop Sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 Bottle of Slathering Sauce (16 oz.)
- Choose to add Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage Links (15 oz.) or 1 lb. House Pickles
- Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage Links come packaged in a 4-Pack
- Choose to add House made Hot Honey Mustard or Red Chili Sour Cherry Chipotle (19 oz.)
- Choose to add Dinosaur BBQ Apron or Dinosaur BBQ Cookbook: An American Roadhouse!
Protein Options Include
- 2 Louis Cut Rack Ribs (each 2.4 lbs.)
- 8-Pack Jalapeño Cheddar Hot Sausage Links (each 3.5 oz)
- 2 Hickory Smoked Pork Shoulder Chunks (each 1 lb.)
- Hickory Smoked Brisket (2 lbs.)
- 3 BBQ Chicken Splits (1.25 lbs.)
BBQ Bean – Crushed Tomatoes (Tomato Concentrate, Water, Tomato Paste, Salt, Citric Acid), Kidney Beans (Dark Red Kidney Beans, Water, Corn Syrup, Salt), Ground Beef, Sweet Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Monosodium, Glutamate, Spice Extractives, Extractives of Paprika, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid), Water, Green Bell Peppers, Onions, Brown Sugar, Hot Sauce (Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder), Chili Pepper, Soy Oil, Granulated Garlic, Jalapeño Peppers, Spices, Salt, Cayenne Pepper
Chili with Beans – Baked Beans (Prepare White Beans, Water, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Salt, Mustard (Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Modified Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Caramel Color, Spices, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor), Sweet Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Mono Sodium Glutamate, Spice Extractives, Extractors of Paprika, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid), Barbecue Sauce (Crushed Tomatoes, Sugar, Vinegar, Mustard (Mustard Flour, Vinegar, Salt), Spices, Brown Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Xanthan Gum (natural food fiber), Natural Smoke Flavor, Onion, Garlic, Spice, Paprika, Onion, Vineagr Power (Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar, Caramel Color), Water), Brown Sugar, Soy Oil, Brown Mustard (Distilled Vinegar and water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Spices), Cajun Rub (Salt, Granulated Garlic, Paprika, Sugar, Black Pepper, Granulated Onion, Cayenne Pepper, Spices), Granulated Garlic, Salt, Hot Sauce, Black Pepper, Chili Pepper, Cayenne Pepper
Pickles – Salt, Minced Jalapeno Pepper, Dill Weed, Minced Garlic, Pickling Spice, Sugar, White Vinegar
Jalapeño Cheddar Hot Sausage Links – Syracuse Sausage, Ponder, Texas (Jalapeno/Cheddar Smoked Sausage) Pork, Beef, Water, Cheddar Cheese, Cream, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Veggie Color, Seasonings (Salt, Dried Jalapeno, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Garlic, Sodium Erythorbate), Smoke Powder and Sodium Nitrite
Rib Rub – Brown granulated Sugar, Salt, Paprika, Garlic, Black Pepper, Vinegar, Onion, Spices, Extractives of Lemon & Paprika, Less than 2% Anti-Caking
Mop Sauce – Sugar, Concentrated Crushed Tomato 26%, 200 Grain Vinegar Distilled White, Spicy Brown Mustard, Onion Dried Minced, Garlic Dried Granulated, Brown Sugar, Lemon Pepper Spices, Green Pepper Granulas, Dark Chili Powder Ground, Black Pepper 14 Mesh, Salt, Molasses Golden, Xanthan Gum, Hickory Smoke, Clove Ground, Cayenne Pepper Ground, Red Pepper Crushed, Ginger Ground, Water, Natural Fresh Lemon
Brisket & Pork – Salt, Pepper, Mop Sauce
Chicken – Canola Oil, Rib Rub
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and shipped with ice packs which may partially or fully thaw during shipment
- Upon arrival, please heat and serve, refrigerate or store in the freezer
- To serve, follow heating instructions below. Detailed heating instructions are also included in each package
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce on a sheet tray and place ribs on top (top side up).
- Cook until ribs reach an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the rack is to brush the top with Slathering sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds or so under the broiler setting
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Pour 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce on a sheet tray and place chicken in the oven
- Roast the chicken uncovered until it reaches an internal temperature of 160F (about 25-30 minutes)
- The best way to finish the chicken is to brush the top with Slathering sauce and allow it to caramelize in the oven for 15 seconds or so under the broiler setting
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place the beef in a roasting pan, sprinkle salt and pepper on it and pour in 4 oz. of Mop Sauce
- Roast in a 350F preheated oven uncovered until it reaches an internal temperature of 160F (about 1 to 1.5 hours)
- Once the beef is out of the oven, allow it to rest for 15 minutes. Then place it on a cutting board and slice to desired thickness
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place the pork on a 8×8 roasting pan and pour in 4 oz. of Mop Sauce.
- Roast the pork uncovered until the internal temperature reaches 160F (about 1 to 1.5 hours)
- Once the pork is out of the oven, allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes. Remove the top black skin and fat cap on the pork, and then hand pull the pork
- Mix in 2 oz. (1/4 cup) of Mop Sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper per 1 pound piece
- Top with Slathering BBQ sauce to your desire and serve!
Chili & BBQ Beans
- Heat package contents in saucepan over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Dinosaur BBQ ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.