Dinner in the Field believes that gluten-free food should taste just as good as the original version. With the founder being gluten-free, she has spent many hours dedicated to making that happen.
To make this flawless lasagna, meatballs and sausage simmer all day in red sauce, resulting in a rich & flavorful ragu. This ragu is then layered with gluten-free lasagna pasta, tomato sauce, ricotta, provolone, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese for lasagna perfection!
Dinner in the Field is the brilliant creation of Paige Healy. She spent many warm summer evenings at her uncle’s farm in Southern Italy, enjoying rustic Italian fare and sipping wine from local vineyards, and was inspired to recreate that same al fresco, familial dining experience in the rural outskirts of Richmond, Virginia using only locally-sourced, farm-to-table ingredients. The result was Dinner in the Field, which has since been named one of the world’s 10 best outdoor dining experiences by Jetsetter Magazine.
This package serves 4 people and includes 1 tray of Gluten-Free Meat Lasagna
- Each tray measures 6″ × 12″ and weighs 4 lbs.
Gluten-Free Meat Lasagna – Gluten-free Meatballs Made With Beef, Pork, & Veal And Pork Sausage Ragu Made With With Garlic, Onion, And Tomatoes; Gluten-free Lasagna Noodles, Whole Milk Ricotta, 36 Month Aged Parmigiano-reggiano, Provolone, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley, Salt
Made in a facility that processes gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Gluten-Free Meat Lasagna ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and place immediately in the refrigerator or freezer
- Once prepared, Gluten-Free Meat Lasagna can be stored at room temperature for up to 4 hours, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Store the gluten-free meat lasagna in your freezer.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take gluten-free meat lasagna directly from the freezer and place on sheet tray; do not remove lid.
- Bake for 20 minutes covered and then an additional 15 minutes uncovered or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10–15 minutes prior to serving.
- Dinner in the Field ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.