Only Available in May
For the May Cake of the Month, Daisy Cakes uses Authentic Florida Key West Lime Juice to make this pound cake.
First, they hand-sift, then put a hint of pure lime extract in the batter. As soon as the piping hot cake comes out of the oven, they poke holes all over the top and pour our Key Lime Glaze on top. It sinks in and makes the cake super moist and super flavorful! Each cake is hand-sifted and made from scratch in the Pauline, South Carolina kitchen.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes a Florida Key Lime Pound Cake
- Each cake measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 4" in height
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
Florida Key West Limes
Pure Lime Extract
Key Lime Glaze
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake is carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Daisy Cakes are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Please do not remove dry ice with bare hands!
- Store Frozen – When your Daisy Cake arrives, take it out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely unwrap and thaw before serving. Six hours of thawing and your Daisy Cake will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once a cake has been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or the cake will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.