It’s a Southern tradition! Daisy’s Red Velvet Cake is a beautiful ruby red hue coated with not-too-sweet cream cheese icing. It’s a slice of the south that makes any day a celebration!
This classic American staple contains four layers of dense, moist cake with just a hint of cocoa combined with buttermilk, vinegar, and red food color. Each cake is coated by hand with our signature “not-too-sweet” cream cheese icing. Share a slice with your family over the holidays or anytime to experience a taste of Southern tradition. Our Classic Daisy Cakes are hand-sifted and made from scratch in our Pauline, South Carolina kitchen.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes a Daisy’s Red Velvet Cake
- Each cake measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 4" in height
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
🎉 REAL, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- Farm Fresh Eggs
- Cream Cheese Icing
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake is carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Daisy Cakes are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Please do not remove dry ice with bare hands!
- Store Frozen – When your Daisy Cake arrives, take it out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely unwrap and thaw before serving. Six hours of thawing and your Daisy Cake will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once a cake has been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or the cake will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.