Daisy's Lemon Cake
Daisy’s Classic Lemon Cake is a Blue Ribbon winner!
Sandwiched in between four tiers of delightfully delicate cake is a layer of our bright handmade lemon curd. Each fresh lemon is hand zested and juiced in our South Carolina bakery. The lemon curd is then lightly blended into our signature cream cheese icing for a fresh burst of tart lemon in every bite! Our Classic Daisy Cakes are hand-sifted and made from scratch in our Pauline, South Carolina kitchen.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes a Daisy’s Lemon Cake
- Each cake measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 4" in height
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
May Contain: Nuts
🍋 REAL, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS:
- Fresh Lemon Zest
- Kim’s Lemon Curd
Instructions / Storage
- Each cake is carefully wrapped and sealed in a signature Daisy Cake Box
- Daisy Cakes are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Please do not remove dry ice with bare hands!
- Store Frozen – When your Daisy Cake arrives, take it out of the shipping container and store it into your freezer until you are ready to thaw and serve.
- Thaw & Serve – Completely unwrap and thaw before serving. Six hours of thawing and your Daisy Cake will be the perfect temperature to serve! Note: Once a cake has been thawed do not re-freeze or refrigerate or the cake will dry out. Please store covered at room temperature.
- Daisy Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.